Select one of the
below proverbs. State the original proverb, then rephrase the proverb into
your own words, being sure that it is substantially different from the original
language. You may also want to offer some information on why you chose this
particular proverb off the list.
- All that glitters is not gold.
- A friend in need is a friend
- A stitch in time saves nine.
- An ounce of prevention is worth
a pound of cure.
- Don’t put the cart before the
- Give a man a fish and he will
eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.
- It’s no use crying over spilt
- Jack of all trades, master of
Your initial post should be between 250-300