Questions should be in complete sentences and in your OWN words
1) How is a program laid out in memory? Be specific about how each part of the program is stored.
2) What happens to the contents of memory when a buffer is overflowed?
3) What do exploits do to hijack execution of a program vulnerable to a buffer overflow?
4) Using a debugger and other tools, how would you determine the location where the return address was overwritten?
5) How can buffer overflows be prevented?
2 Structured Exception Handling
1) What is a structured exception handler?
2) How can structured exception handlers be exploited?
3) What do jump assembly instructions do in a program?
1) How can fuzzing be used to locate vulnerabilities?
2) Does Metasploit include any fuzzing modules? If yes, identify a module and explain its usage