Submit a 4- to 6-page paper outlining a focus group protocol:
- Describe a subgroup from your community (include relevant demographics such as gender, socioeconomic status, age).
- Restate the public health problem in the community health profile you created in Week 5.
- Create six questions for the focus group related to the identified public health problem (e.g., contributing factors, potential solutions, assets available to solve the problem).
- Describe methods you would use for recruiting participants and collecting and managing the data. Explain why these methods would be effective.
- Create a brief (two-paragraph) consent form that summarizes the reason for the focus group, procedures to be followed, participantsâ€™ rights, and procedures for maintaining confidentiality
Use the resources and current literature to support your response.
Note: You will not be conducting a focus group, only preparing the protocol.
Support your Scholar-Practitioner Project Assignment with specific references to all resources used in its preparation. You are to provide a reference list for all resources, including those in the Learning Resources for this course.