The Annotated Bibliography
The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate progress in compiling research and to indicate a methodology for organizing research sources.
Recommended: Before you begin, review chapters 4 â€“ 6 in A Pocket Style Manual (APA).
Include the following in your annotated bibliography:
- APA citations and annotations for four (4) sources you deem relevant to your problem statement (thesis).
For each source:
- Cite the source in proper APA format. The citations should be organized in alphabetical order by author as in an APA References page.
- Follow with a brief annotation that summarizes the source (approximately 3 â€“ 5 sentences). You may quote from the source, but do not copy and paste from the abstract.
- In 1 or 2 sentences, explain and evaluate the sourceâ€™s relevance and significance to your hypothesis. Does this support or discredit your hypothesis?
- Use an academic tone and style.
References ( paper : mental illness in youth) . You are going to need one more reference to complete the assignment
Gulliver, A., Griffiths, K. M., & Christensen, H. (2010). Perceived barriers and facilitators to mental health help-seeking in young people: a systematic review. BMC psychiatry, 10(1), 113.
Patel, V., Flisher, A. J., Hetrick, S., & McGorry, P. (2007). Mental health of young people: a global public-health challenge. The Lancet, 369(9569), 1302-1313.
World Health Organization. (2014). Social determinants of mental health. World Health Organization.