For this assignment, you will submit a report explaining how the Essential Body of Knowledge(EBK) might, or should, relate to a specific organization that has experienced a recent breach. The report will:
- cover the roles and responsibilities outlined in the EBK and relevant to the specific organization
- cover the structure of the organization before the breach
- compare and contrast the EBK with the structure of the organization before the breach
- compare and contrast the EBK with any implemented or needed changes to the structure after the breach
- The body of the report will consist of an introduction, the research, and a summary
- Single-spaced and 4-8 pages with 1″ margins
- Include a title page with your name, course, and assignment title
- Include a table of contents and references page
- The entirety of the report should follow current APA guidelines (Links to an external site.) for citations and references
Save your assignment using a naming convention that includes your first and last name and the activity number (or description). Do not add punctuation or special characters. Submit document file as an attachment.
Refer to the rubric for grading criteria.
Note: This paper and similar course assignments will automatically be checked through Turnitin. This is a service that checks your work for improper citation or potential plagiarism by comparing it against a database of web pages, student papers, and articles from academic books and publications.