The Arab Spring that began in 2011 was a period of rapid change throughout North Africa and Southwest Asia that influenced events far outside that region. Choose a country and write about what anti-government protests took place there and what (if any) change occurred in that country as a result. What is the political situation in that country today? Is it different than it was ten years ago?
Papers are worth thirty points each. Below are some things for which I may subtract points if they are missing/done incorrectly:
- Thesis statement/argument
- reference the relevant section of our textbook
- reference a relevant news article
- include your thoughts and opinions
- include a citation to the news article you used (website, title, author, date)
- length; at least one full page of text, double-spaced.
- grammar and organization
- submitting the assignment correctly in Canvas as a Word document
- cutting and pasting more than 15% of your paper
I need this before Friday 11:00 PM