Purpose of Assignment
This assignment provides students with practice in understanding how to develop a hypothesis and interpret its findings. Students will learn to implement the use of these statistical measures for better business decision-making.
Resources: Week 4 Videos; Week 4 Readings; Statistics Lab
Tutorial help on ExcelÂ® and Word functions can be found on the MicrosoftÂ® Office website. There are also additional tutorials via the web offering support for Office products.
Use the same business problem/opportunity and research variable your group wrote about in Week 3.
Note: Do not actually collect any data; think hypothetically.
Develop a 1,050-word report in which you:
- Identify which types of descriptive statistics might be best for summarizing the data, if team were to collect a sample.
- Analyze which types of inferential statistics might be best for analyzing the data, if team were to collect a sample.
- Analyze the role probability or trend analysis might play in helping address the business problem.
- Analyze the role linear regression for trend analysis might play in helping address the business problem.
- Analyze the role a time series might play in helping address the business problem.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Part 1 is attached