Describe, compare, and assess emerging business technologies in this three-page assessment.
Survey of Emerging Information Technology
Complete the following:
- Describe two new or emerging technologies that can be utilized by a business or organization.
- Compare the technologies.
- Describe how new or emerging technologies fit into the context of contemporary trends in information technology.
As you write, consider the following:
- How might these technologies add value to an organization?
- What risks would be associated with their implementation?
- What impact do you anticipate that the technologies could have on the end-user community?
- Would any specialized training be needed?
- How costly would be the maintenance of these technologies?
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th ed.) style and formatting.
- Number of resources: Use a minimum of four resources.
- Length of assessment: Three typed, double-spaced pages (excluding an optional cover page).
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.