This assignment has 2 parts: Part 1 Word document paper and Part 2: Power point presentation
Scenario: You are researching a business development idea for your company. You have been preparing components of the project plan throughout this course. You will now pull together the four components completed in the previous weeks into a final project plan for presentation to the board of directors of your organization. The business development idea will be focused on an IT project that will improve or change your current business model to create more value for your company and its customers. (See attached files, week 1 to know which business was chosen for this assignment).
Synthesize the individual assignment deliverables from Weeks 1 through 4, including instructor corrections and recommendations. (See attached files, read them, correct them according to the teacher’s comments, and use them for this assignment).
Create an Information Technology (IT) project plan in MicrosoftÂ® Word in a minimum of 2,100 words, including an introduction and conclusion, in-text citations, and include the following:
- The project proposal summary that you created in Week 1, updated with recommendations and corrections from your instructor
- Your data communications plan and project budget from Week 2
- Your collaboration and eCommerce recommendations from Week 3
- Your project security plan from Week 4
- A GANTT-type chart in your paper to illustrate the project schedule
- Reference page with listed references used for all 4 papers.
Create a MicrosoftÂ® PowerPointÂ® presentation of 8 to 10 slides to accompany the strategic plan. Make sure you use in-text citations in the speaker notes only, not the actual slides. The slides need to be bullet points only with very short sentences, bu the speaker notes need to be in detail explaining each slides.
Please include the following in your presentation:
- Overview of your project (cover the points listed in the project proposal summary, 2 to 3 slides)
- A summary of your data communications plan (1 slide)
- Your collaboration and eCommerce recommendations (1 to 2 slides)
- Your project security plan (1 slide)
- A Gantt-type chart illustrating project schedule (1 slide)
- A call to action slide to your audience (1 slide)
- Include speaker notes within PowerPoint
Cite a minimum of 3 peer-reviewed references from the University Library.
Submit both Word document and power point files.