- I Love Lucy: How does Lucy tend to needlessly complicate situations? Are the effects of this habit always negative?
- I Love Lucy: How does this program deal with—or exploit—Ricky’s Cuban heritage?
- The Andy Griffith Show: Andy Taylor deals with a variety of disruptive or outright chaotic characters: Barney, Otis, Gomer, and Ernest T. Bass. Discuss how two of these characters function in the show. Why are they there?
- The Andy Griffith Show: Opie has no mother. What substitutes does the program provide for him? In your opinion, is he sufficiently nurtured?
- The Dick Van Dyke Show: Describe Rob Petrie’s home life.
Answer each question below. Each
response must be at least 120 words in length. Make sure to
identify the topic you selected before each response