Attached is the template/instructions.
Click DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE at the bottom for all of your assignment materials!
Step 1: Product Life Cycle
Read the Product Report for Alikay Naturals
Moisturizing Black Soap Shampoo. The Product Report contains important
information that will help you to identify where the product stands in
the Product Life Cycle and give you clues about what changes customers
might like to see. Respond to Rochelle and her team at Alikay Naturals
based on the information in the Product Report.
- Identify where Moisturizing Black Soap Shampoo is currently
positioned in the product life cycle. Please describe the rationale for
Step 2: Product Changes
Based on what you’ve learned:
- What recommendation(s) do you have for Alikay Naturals to improve or
replace Moisturizing Black Soap Shampoo? Please support your
Step 3: New Product Development
Read the New Product Proposal, which contains
three examples of possible products that could be developed to replace
Moisturizing Black Soap Shampoo. Based on the information in this
proposal and the customer feedback in the Product Report:
- If you had to recommend one product, which product would you
recommend they create? Please explain your decision. Provide examples of
the customer feedback that informed your choice.
- Determine which type of innovation this represents from among the
four main types discussed this week. Briefly explain why you chose that
type of innovation.
Note: You should complete Step 4 after reading the material in Week 3
Step 4: Production Methods
Based on the product you chose in Step 3:
- Determine which production method is most appropriate for the production of this product. Please explain your decision.