The persuasive-Product Speech.
You will persuade your audience (the class) to be interested/motivated to purchase a product based on the following criteria.
- real (something we can see and touch)
- be able to purchase online or in a local store
- current retail price- $50-100 US
- not anything living, like a pet etc.
- not a weapon of any kind
- not a drug, alcohol etc.
- nothing distasteful or potentially offensive to others
- persuade the audience to support your product.
- video editing and video stopping/pausing are NOT allowed.
- LENGTH – Your presentation will last from two minutes – two minutes and thirty seconds. Any longer or shorter will reduce your grade.
- ORGANIZATION – You will organize your presentation based on Monroe’s Motivated Sequence. See pp. 290-291 in your textbook.
- OUTLINE – You will turn in a complete sentence outline in the dropbox. Look at pp. 246-247 in your textbook for information and be sure to note how references are formatted (pp. 247).
- REFERENCES – You should have at least two credible references in your bibliography.
- DELIVERY – You may speak from keywords on note cards, a copy of your outline, and your three-fold poster board which you will use as a visual aid to showcase your product.