with the case study you chose in Week 2. “ Trouble brewing at Starbucks “
a 3-5 page paper/analysis on your chosen case study (See Week 2) where you
consider the SWOT Analysis, Marketing Goals and Objectives
for your Marketing Plan.
week’s component is the SWOT Analysis. Consider these elements as
you write your paper.
- Developing Competitve Advantage
- Developing a Strategic Focus
requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 500 – 750 words (approximately 2 – 3
pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come
- Use at least three references from outside the course
material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and
other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the
three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs,
quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a
reference page in APA style.
must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN,
online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc.
Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for
A detailed explanation of how to cite a source using APA can be found here (link).
Download an example here.
A complete layout of the marketing plan can be found in the Appendix of the