First, complete Stage 2 (Analyze Reports) and Stage 3 (Enter Decisions) of the HBR simulation for Sunflower Nutraceuticals (SNC) and watch the video Short-Term Investments.
Next, considering your experience completing the simulation, including the data and findings you came up with, address the following in your initial post to your group members,:
- What challenges did you encounter in these steps of the simulation?
- What working capital options did you consider in making cash flow decisions and/or cash forecasting?
- How do cash flow decisions in prior phases affect current cash flow?
- How did your choices lead to different outcomes achieved for SNC’s revenue and firm value?
- What are the effects of credit restrictions?
In your responses to your group members, comment on any information they included that you did not consider. Were there any opportunities they identified that you had not thought of?
For additional details, please refer to the Small Group Discussion Rubric document.