Put together a slide presentation on the self-help approach to community development. Be sure to explain this approach using real-life examples from your own community.
- You should have 16 to 20 slides.
- Your presentation should include a title slide, an introduction/list of topics, a body, a conclusion, and a reference slide(s).
- In-text and reference citations are required for each source used in your presentation.
- Your slides should be a bullet-point outline of your verbal presentation.
- Be sure to use the lecture note section at the bottom of each slide to write notes on how you would present this in real life.
- APA formatting
- Include at least three (3) scholarly sources in addition to the course textbook.