Please read the details of the assignment carefully and follow them. Copy the question and write full 4 lines for the answer. your answers for all questions should be more than 250 words. For the first question should provide 10 stakeholder’s names and links that are talking about my project’s topic. (I will give you 2 stakeholders so you need to add 8 more)
the first stakeholder: (EPA) https://www.epa.gov (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
second stakeholder: (water for life) http://www.un.org/waterforlifedecade/swm_cities_zaragoza_2010/stakeholder_engagement.shtml (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
Project 1 asks you to explore a controversial issue by analyzing the positions of two stakeholders who, though equally engaged with the issue, have conflicting points of view. Project 1 asks that you find common ground between the stakeholders’ positions and that you bring these stakeholders together in a compromise that can move the issue toward some degree of resolution. For Part 1, you will complete the guiding questions and paragraph response noted below. These questions will help you focus your research, organize your thinking, brainstorm compromise possibilities, and refine your analysis. The paragraph response will help you begin to put your ideas together and generate essay content to take into the next Project component.
You will begin by selecting a controversial topic, which you will focus on for the duration of the semester. Then you will identify two stakeholders engaged with the issue who hold different views. Once you have identified your selected issue and two stakeholders, you are ready to answer the guiding questions and respond to the paragraph below the questions to complete this Part 1 Early Draft. Please download these guiding questions and the paragraph response into a Word document, thoroughly answer each question in complete sentences, and upload the document to MyReviewers by the assigned due date.
- List at least ten stakeholder groups that have a voice or viewpoint on your topic.
- Choose four specific stakeholder organizations and write their slogans or mission statements. You can find slogans or mission statements on the organization’s website. Be sure to cite your sources.
- Analyze two stakeholder organizations that seem to have conflicting viewpoints on your topic. What are their viewpoints, and how are they different?
- Stay with your two stakeholder organizations from question 3. What do they have in common? Describe the goals or values that the organizations share.
- Given the shared goals and values that your two organizations share, describe a part of your topic that they could both agree on—that’s your common ground.
- Explain how your two stakeholder organizations could achieve a compromise. What would each stakeholder organization have to contribute to reach this compromise? What would each stakeholder organization have to give up?
- What needs to happen to accomplish your compromise? Prove that your compromise will actually work using research, such as articles that support your logic, that report on a similar situation in which your idea has previously been successful, or that prove the viability of your compromise.
In addition to your responses to the seven guiding questions (and on the same document you will upload to MyReviewers), write a “working” thesis statement and 250 words about your stakeholder organizations, their common ground, and your proposed compromise.