- Develop a Research Question to Compare a Single Sample Mean to a Known or Hypothesized Population Mean: In your area of psychology, formulate a research question that can be addressed using a one sample t-test. State your null hypothesis, your alternative hypothesis, and your known or hypothesized population mean.
- Develop a Research Question to Compare Dependent Means: In your area of psychology, formulate a research question that can be addressed using a paired data t-test. Describe the type of data you would collect and why they are paired data. State your null hypothesis and alternative hypothesis.
- Develop a Research Question to Compare Two Independent Means: In your area of psychology, formulate a research question that can be addressed using an independent samples t-test. Write down your question and why you feel that it is appropriate for an independent samples t-test. State your null hypothesis and your alternative hypothesis. When selecting an independent variable it will be helpful in Units 7 and 8 if you have an independent variable that has more than two levels, e.g., ethnicity, college major, state of residence, type of psychological therapy. In this unit you will only compare two levels but in Unit 7 you will be adding one or more levels to your independent variable.
- Predict Results: For your research question comparing two independent means, would you expect to reject your null hypothesis? Select a level for alpha and a possible p-value that justify rejecting the null. Write a conclusion assuming that you have rejected the null and concluded the population means are not the same.
It should be noted that every essay provided by Customdissertations.org is for research purposes. Customers are not allowed to submit the paper as it is in their universities. In case any customer misuses it, he/she will be solely responsible for it.
- Assignment Writing Service
- Do My Homework
- Essay Help Service
- Pay For Assignment
+1 (940) 905-5542