Project Management: Performance, Compensation, and Rewards Presentation
Create an 8- to 9-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in which you include the following:
- Compare three performance measurement practices.
- Determine appropriate financial compensation and rewards using the scenario from the “Project Activities & Sequencing Scenario” assignment that is listed in the “Attachments” section and explain your rationale of selecting the financial compensation and rewards.
- Outline a human resource plan for the project in the scenario.
Include speaker notes on each slide.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
- Complete the assignment using your own words with correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar in APA format. No plagiarism.
- If you are not using your own words or if you are quoting any information or definitions, make sure to cite the information by using proper APA format citations and don’t forget to include the source of the information as a reference on the references page by using proper APA format.
- Read and use the attached PDF and/or Word document(s) listed under the attachments section in order to understand the necessary information in order for you to be able to complete the assignment accurately and completely.
- If the assignment is a Power Point Presentation, add in the necessary speaker notes to make the presentation complete.