1. Review section 3.2 in our text regarding product life cycles.
2. Identify an appropriate product, product category or brand.
- One that has moved through all phases of the life cycle
- Do a web search for dead brands or product fads. Or use this article about bygone tech (Links to an external site.) for inspiration.
3. Research your brand/product/category to answer the following:
- The approximate timing of each life cycle phase
- The key events that marked the start or end of each phase
- Use at least three sources
4. Post this information to the discussion forum below.
- In the title of your post identify your product/brand/category.
- Please read the chapter of my text that i have provided especially 3.2