|Post Your Introduction/General Education Outcomes [WLOs: 1, 2, 3] [CLOs: 1, 2, 3]|
Before writing your introduction, review the five learning outcomes for this course:
- Apply ethical theory and moral reasoning to academic knowledge and societal concerns.
- Utilize principles of critical thinking in problem-solving.
- Communicate through investigative research and writing.
- Utilize information technology skills appropriate to interdisciplinary studies.
- Articulate the responsibility of global citizenship and multicultural understanding with regard to academic and professional pursuits.
After reviewing the five learning outcomes, post an introduction in which you
- Identify three out of five skills or competencies you have acquired through participation in general education courses that will help you strive to meet your academic and career goals.
- Describe your three chosen skills and explain which activities, assignments, or courses helped you acquire them.