-A minimum of 2000 words
-A minimum of six authoritative sources are required in order to prove your claims. Consult your style manual if you have questions about proper documentation. At least three must be academic and scholarly sources. No dictionaries, Wikipedia, about.com, or other simple sources. You can reuse sources from your ethical paper if a) they are Academic or Scholarly and b) they add to the proposal argument, and don’t just repeat what you have already written.
-Creativity is a must.
This essay must
- create a focused, manageable, and relevant critical thesis that requires research and critical thinking,
- examine specific, appropriate, and relevant evidence in light of the critical question or statement of purpose,
- organizes and synthesize evidence to create a reasoned argument that provides strong support for the thesis
- apply understanding of the audiences’ personal, political, and cultural opposition to the thesis
- use language appropriate to audience and rhetorical context,
- utilize correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation; documentation is complete and in appropriate format.