Complete the following:
- Develop two or more Kirkpatrick evaluation levels for your training and development program.
- Explain how each evaluation level will be measured. ( Hint: Will you use a sample questionnaire, an observer checklist, or a test?)
- Analyze the methodology you would use in the evaluation process. ( Hint: Would you use a pre- and post-training evaluation, a post-training evaluation, or a control group that does not receive the training but serves as a comparison group for evaluation?)
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your program design against its evaluation results.
- Justify the evaluation plan used for your training and development program.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training to organizational processes on employee development.
- Written communication: Written communication is in a professional style with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style.
- Headings: Incorporate level headings according to current APA style.
- Length: A typical response should be 5–6 typed double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
- References: Use at least two references.