This is a two page Outline 12pt fount and double spaced, times new roman. This needs to be set up as a Outline!
Looking ahead to your final research paper, develop an outline highlighting the major points of your research paper; this outline can be used in the construction of the body of your final paper. As with all well-researched and organized writing, you must begin your outline with an introduction and end your outline with a conclusion. In your outline, you must:
- Provide the reader with a clear direction of your paper in your introduction by presenting the major topics in the order that you will discuss them within the body of your paper.
- Include a topic sentence (thesis statement) that contains the major ideas of your paper in your introduction.
- Provide the definition that you will use to explain what treatment is and what punishment is in the context of juvenile delinquency.
- Identify the three cities or states in three different parts of the country (e.g., Boston, Chicago, and Seattle) and the three demographic items, such as gender, ethnicity, race, education, or socio-economic status that you will discuss in your final research paper.
- Provide your working definition of “recidivism.”
- Explain which theory (i.e., biological, psychological and sociological) you believe would best support your thesis and provide a brief description of the principle tenets of the theory you select.
- Conclude with a summary of which concept (treatment or punishment) best supports the over arching concept of social justice? Summarize what has been discussed in your conclusion (this also provides a final opportunity for you to support your position).
- The outline:
- Must be two double-spaced pages in length (excluding title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least five (5) scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style