Here is detailed information about the week 8 assignment. This assignment requires the following:
- A brief biographical sketch including whether your interviewee is
living independently, with relatives, a retirement home, assisted living
facility or nursing home. How old is this person now? How old were they
when they experienced their illness? (20 points)
- What are you most curious about this person?: (10 points)
- A list of preliminary questions is provided below, though it is
expected that you will add at least FIVE (5) more questions to your list
as we cover the objectives of the course. (10 points)
- Tell me about the psychological and emotional experiences that have occurred as a result of your disability
b. How has your disability impacted your social life? Describe the social changes that have occurred.
c. What are the three most important facts about disability and/or healing that everyone must know? (10 points)
- How do you personally define disability?(10 points)
- Finally, discuss at least one theory or concept that we learned
about in class and explain how this theory relates to the individual.
Please use two scholarly sources to support your theory. (20 points)
Use a word processor (preferably MS Word) to create your paper. The
final paper should be 6 -8 pages in length, double-spaced with 12 point
font, not including tables or the reference list.
The final paper should include a title page, an introduction, a
thesis statement, a body, a conclusion and a reference list. (20 points
for proper APA/AAA style, grammar, spelling, quality of writing and
inclusion scholarly references) Total assignment points possible for
this assignment is 100 points.