By this time, you should be generally familiar with what evidence-based management is and how it is used in the health care setting. In the next units, you will learn how to use the evidence-based management model. First, you must reflect on what you have learned to further your foundational understanding of evidence-based management. To do that, write a paper in which you address the following:
- What is evidence-based management?
- Describe and analyze the evidence-based management model.
- What is the importance of collecting data in decision making?
- Why is business intelligence important? In other words, why would companies invest in business intelligence?
- Compare the historical origins of evidence-based management with the historical origins of evidence-based medicine.
Include examples and citations as appropriate.
Your paper should include a table of contents, headings, and a references page. In addition, it should be formatted following current APA guidelines. An APA tutorial is provided in the Resources. Consult it as needed.
Prior to submitting your assignment, review the Importance of Evidence-Based Management Scoring Guide to ensure you understand the grading criteria for this assignment.