Howard University NOVA and Healthcare Discussion
Are you stressed by poor grades and tight deadlines? We have your back. We can do this or a different assignment for you at an affordable price. Use customdissertations.org writing services to score better and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Assignment 1: Introductions Discussion
We’re going to spend a great deal of time working with each other in this class, so we need to have a good sense of each other. Because we’re not all in one space at the same time and won’t be meeting in the cafeteria before class, it’s even more important that we take some time to share with each other a little bit of who we are as we start this class. This assignment will help you get to know each other in the class with whom you will be working and learning over the term of the course. You may begin to see that the experience and ideas of others could be a resource for you, and that your experience and ideas could be a resource for others.
The introduction discussion is also an opportunity for you to get familiar with the discussion board in Canvas.
In this forum, you’ll be introducing yourself to the class so that we can get to know each other and practice using the forums. In your introduction, tell us the following:
- Your background (if you are a full-time student, your program and year; if you work, the kind of work you do).
- Career plans or goals that relate to this course, if any.
- Why you enrolled in this course and what you hope to accomplish with it.
- If you have taken any other online courses at NOVA.
- A statement about yourself that will help us to remember you from the many other students in the course. This statement should focus on what is unique about you.
- A step-by-step plan how you will complete module assignments.
Also, I encourage you to add a photo to your introduction that complements the answers to the questions above.
- Write a response to at least two other students, commenting on any helpful ideas you got from them or helpful suggestions you might have for them.
- Each response to a classmate should be a few meaningful sentences that make clear you read their posts. Look for areas of common interest with your classmates, and comment on those. We will all be in this together, so let’s welcome one another. Assignment 2: Discussion – Chemistry in Biology
PurposeThis discussion activity will expand upon your knowledge and understanding of the importance of chemistry in biology.Directions:
Please refer to the discussion guidelines [PDF] Download the discussion guidelines [PDF]to understand how you should participate in the discussions throughout the course. Initial Response
- Watch the short video below. This is an example of (amongst other biological concepts) the importance of chemistry in biology.Insect Chemistry – Speaking of Chemistry Ep. 20 [Length 2:58]Links to an external site.
- Please contribute to the discussion in the following ways:
- Briefly summarize the biological interactions discussed in the video, mentioning the chemical(s) and organism(s) involved.
- Briefly research another example of a chemical that is important in biology and provide a clear description and explanation of the chemical itself and of the organisms involved.
- Please include your references. COMMENTS
- Write a response to at least two other students. You may add to your classmate’s explanation or you may ask any questions to expand upon your understanding.
Hi, my name is Jordan, and I am a graduate from James Madison University where I studied Communication Sciences and Disorders with a minor in Exceptional Education Non-teaching. I am attending graduate school in the Fall of 2022 to obtain my masters in Speech-Language Pathology. I currently work a full-time job, saving up for grad-school soon! After grad-school I hope to work with young children with speech and language disorders. I enrolled in BIO 101 to better a grade in a similar class at James Madison University that will also make me eligible for my graduate certifications. I have not taken an online class at NOVA before, but I was enrolled as a student taking dual enrollment classes in high school.
A unique fact about myself is that I grew up as a military child and lived in a few cool places such as Puerto Rico (3 years), Singapore (4 years) and Seoul, South Korea (3 years). Throughout my time abroad I was fortunate to visit several countries in East Asia. The most interesting place that I visited would be China or Vietnam. The culture was unlike that of the United States and the coolest things was that I was also able to float down the same river in a raft that my grandfather did back in the mid-1900s during the Vietnam war.
A step-by-step plan that I will follow to complete each module assignment is formatted below.
Step 1: Review the learning objectives and make note of each assignment/activity and its due date. (See Summary of Learning Objectives)
Step 2: Read the assigned chapters and take notes with guided powerpoint presentations.
Step 3: Use the Dynamic Study Modules and any other given tools/resources to check my understanding.
Step 4: Complete and submit the Hand-on Activity, and be sure to review the rubric.
Step 5: Complete Module Quiz #1
Step 6: Complete Module Quiz #2
Step 7: Participate in the class discussion activity
Step 8: Exam review and take suggested practice exam
Step 9: Take Exams
- Response 2
- Hello! My name is Erick Guzman, I am a full time student studying in the field of Mechanical Engineering planning on transferring towards George Mason University. I enrolled into this course as it is important for people of my major to learn about the basics of biology gaining knowledge on the subject providing opportunities towards creating the best possible solution to any biological problems. I have taken online classes before at NVCC during the peak of our current Covid-19 Pandemic which was quite a unique experience. I would end up becoming the first person in our whole family to graduate High School in the U.S as all of my family was born and lived in El Salvador where they took their education there. Following my High School Graduation of 2020 I am now pursuing a bachelors Degree in engineering where I would continue to accomplish and fulfill being the first in our family to graduate and gain a degree in college. I look forwards to getting to know you all!This is the format in which I will create the best time management to completing modules.1) Check Weekly for any announcements posted by Professor Gallagher2) Look through the modules completing any assignments due and reading chapters.3) Once the first module is complete start looking towards the second module to start reading and working on4) Attempt to complete all the work at least a day or two prior to due date giving time for checking errors.5) Look for any quizzes and test highlighting the dates and studying beforehand to improve my tests highest score.Doing those steps in a repeated order will greatly help me gain the maximum effort and grade for this class.
We offer CUSTOM-WRITTEN, CONFIDENTIAL, ORIGINAL, and PRIVATE writing services. Kindly click on the ORDER NOW button to receive an A++ paper from our masters- and PhD writers.
Get a 10% discount on your order using the following coupon code SAVE10
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper