step one choose you topic or event for your research.
- The Espionage Act of 1917 and the Sedition Act of 1918
- A specific New Deal program, such as the WPA
- Japanese-American internment camps
- The dropping of atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki
- Senator McCarthy’s anti-Communist hearings
- Various civil rights movements
- The Watergate scandal
- Another event of your choice (check with your teacher for approval)
Write down your event and one or two sentences describing why you have chosen this event. You will submit this to your teacher with your works cited page.
step two choose you resource
You need to have at least five different sources of information. (Note: You may use your textbook, but it should not be included in the five sources.)
- Two of the sources need to be primary sources.
- Two of the sources need to be print sources, such as books or magazine articles.
step 3 complete a work citied page
Works Cited Page Guidelines:
- Your works cited page should be typed.
- Your works cited page should be written in MLA format.