Help with nursing
Are you stressed by poor grades and tight deadlines? We have your back. We can do this or a different assignment for you at an affordable price. Use customdissertations.org writing services to score better and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Select a community organization or group that you feel would be interested in learning about ethical and policy issues that affect the coordination of care. Then, develop and record a 10-12-slide, 20-minute presentation, with audio, intended for that audience. Create a detailed narrative script or speakers notes for your presentation, 4-5 pages in length.
Your nurse manager at the community care center is well connected and frequently speaks to a variety of community organizations and groups. She has noticed the good work you are doing in your new care coordination role and respects your speaking and presentation skills. Consequently, she thought that an opportunity to speak publicly about contemporary issues in care coordination would be beneficial for your career and has suggested reaching out to a community organization or support group to gauge their interest in hearing from you, as a care center representative, on a topic of interest to both you and your prospective audience.
You have agreed that this is a good idea and have decided to research a community organization or support group that might be interested in learning about ethical and policy issues related to the coordination of care. Your manager has suggested the following community organizations and support groups, but acknowledges that the choice is yours.
· Homeless shelters.
· Local religious groups.
· Nursing homes.
· Local community organizations (Rotary Club or Kiwanis Club).
To prepare for this assessment, you may wish to:
· Research your selected community organization or support group.
· Review the
Code of Ethics for Nurses With Interpretive Statements and associated health policy issues, specifically, the ACA.
· Review the assessment instructions and scoring guide to ensure you understand the work you will be asked to complete.
· Allocate sufficient time to rehearse your presentation before recording the final version for submission.
For this assessment:
· Choose the community organization or support group that you plan to address.
· Develop a PowerPoint with typed speaker notes (the script for your voice recording) and audio voice-over recording, intended for that audience. Video is not required.
Note: PowerPoint has a feature to type the speaker notes directly into the presentation. You are encouraged to use that feature or you may choose to submit a separate document. See
Microsoft Office Software
for technical support about the use of PowerPoint, including voice recording and speaker notes.
For this assessment, develop your presentation slides and speaker notes, then record your presentation. You are not required to deliver your presentation to an actual audience.
Presentation Format and Length
You may use PowerPoint (recommended) or other suitable presentation software to create your slides and add your voice over. If you elect to use an application other than PowerPoint, check with your faculty to avoid potential file compatibility issues.
Be sure that your slide deck includes the following slides:
· Title slide.
. Presentation title.
. Your name.
. Course number and title.
· References (at the end of your presentation).
Your slide deck should consist of 10–12 slides,
not including a title and references slide with typed speaker notes and audio voice over. Your presentation should not exceed 20 minutes.
Create a detailed narrative script for your presentation, approximately 4–5 pages in length.
Cite 3–5 credible sources from peer-reviewed journals or professional industry publications to support your presentation. Include your source citations on a references page appended to your narrative script.
The requirements outlined below correspond to the grading criteria in the Ethical and Policy Factors in Care Coordination Scoring Guide, so be sure to address each point. Read the performance-level descriptions for each criterion to see how your work will be assessed.
· Explain how governmental policies related to the health and/or safety of the community affect the coordination of care.
. Provide examples of a specific policy affecting the organization or group.
. Refer to the assessment resources for help in locating relevant policies.
. Be sure influential policies include the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA).
· Identify national, state, and local policy provisions that raise ethical questions or dilemmas for care coordination.
. What are the implications and consequences of specific policy provisions?
. What evidence do you have to support your conclusions?
· Assess the impact of the code of ethics for nurses on the coordination and continuum of care.
. Consider the factors that contribute to health, health disparities, and access to services.
. Consider the social determinants of health identified in Healthy People 2020 as a framework for your assessment.
. Provide evidence to support your conclusions.
· Communicate key ethical and policy issues in a presentation affecting the coordination and continuum of care for a selected community organization or support group. Either speaker notes or audio voice-over are included for a proficient score; both speaker notes and the audio voice over are included for a distinguished score.
. Present a concise overview.
. Support your main points and conclusions with relevant and credible evidence.
Before submitting your assessment, proofread your presentation slides and speaker notes to minimize errors that could distract readers and make it more difficult for them to focus on the substance of your presentation.
We offer CUSTOM-WRITTEN, CONFIDENTIAL, ORIGINAL, and PRIVATE writing services. Kindly click on the ORDER NOW button to receive an A++ paper from our masters- and PhD writers.
Get a 10% discount on your order using the following coupon code SAVE10
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper