Complete the Work Breakdown Structure, Part 1 assignment. Include the following:
- Describe at least 8 major phases with at least 3 tasks under each phase.
- Identify all of the work tasks needed to complete the project.
- Provide an estimated duration of each task.
- Identify all major milestones, such as completing each major phase.
Complete the Work Breakdown Structure, Part 2 assignment. Update your Work Breakdown Structure from Week Three to include the following:
- Start and end dates for each task
- Recommended resources–such as people, tools, and materials–for each task, including work efforts
- Relationship between tasks
- Start to start
- Start to finish
- Explain why they are important.
- Explain how they are different.
- Estimated costs for each resource
- Gantt chart showing project timeline
- Project network diagram showing critical path
- Review your weekly readings for examples of network diagrams.
- Project budget that shows the total cost of the project and of each phase
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Save your updated Work Breakdown Structure worksheet as a MicrosoftÂ® ExcelÂ® file.