- PURPOSE: What is the name of the artwork you are analyzing and who is the creator? Where and when did you view this artwork? By completing this analysis, what do you wish to accomplish?
- QUESTION AT ISSUE: Why did ________ create __________? What did she/he wish to accomplish?
- ASSUMPTIONS: Artists create art with purpose. What do you think this artist’s purpose is in creatingthis work? Why do you think this?
- INFORMATION: What historical and societal conditions and situations are influencing or motivating the artist?
- POINTS OF VIEW: What do others say about this artist and particular work?
- IMPLICATIONS AND CONSEQUENCES: Is this work promoting a certain cause or rendering a moral judgment? If so, what is the cause or judgment?
- CONCEPTS: Are your points explained and supported in a complete and coherent manner? Are you using correct grammar, syntax, and punctuation?
- CONCLUSIONS AND INTERPRETATIONS: Did the artist achieve his/her goal(s)?
- CORE VALUES: Name and define our core value for this class (personal development).
- DECISION MAKING: Is this an artwork of value? Does this artwork convey a message that will be relevant to this and future generations?
It should be noted that every essay provided by Customdissertations.org is for research purposes. Customers are not allowed to submit the paper as it is in their universities. In case any customer misuses it, he/she will be solely responsible for it.
- Assignment Writing Service
- Do My Homework
- Essay Help Service
- Pay For Assignment
+1 (940) 905-5542