Spend at least 4.5 hours to complete this part of the clinical field experience.
Complete two or more field experiences from the Focused Field Experience Activity List A:
FOCUSED FIELD EXPERIENCE ACTIVITY LIST A
- Collaboratively involve the student and family in setting instructional goals. [InTASC 7]
- Collaboratively involve the student and family in monitoring progress for instructional goals. [InTASC 7]
- Use a functional assessment to develop an intervention plan. [InTASC 7]
- Sequence, implement, and evaluate an individualized learning objective. [InTASC 7]
- Collaboratively plan, develop and integrate affective skills within the academic curricula. [InTASC 7]
- Collaboratively plan, develop and integrate social skills within the academic curricula. [InTASC 7]
- Collaboratively plan, develop and integrate life skills within the academic curricula. [InTASC 7]
- Collaboratively plan, develop, select, and implement instructional content, resources, and strategies that respond to cultural, linguistic, and gender differences. [InTASC 7]
- Select and implement instructional and assistive technology into the educational program. [InTASC 7]
- Collaboratively plan and teach a lesson plan one-on-one, small group, or whole class. [InTASC 7]
Across the program, your field experiences must include a mix of K-8 and 9-12 grade level settings, as well as a mix of students that are intellectually disabled, learning disabled, emotionally disabled, have orthopedic impairments, or other health impairments.
Reflect upon your clinical field experience choices in a 250-500-word summary.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
Thoroughly reflects on planning for instruction that integrates and applies knowledge of students, learning theory, subject matter content, and connections among concepts and content areas.
Application of conclusions drawn reflects development as a professional with an awareness of the needs of students, parents, and community.
Writer is clearly in command of standard, written, academic English.