Key Term is Bribery
Part 2 (800 words minimum) to be formatted using the template below
Research a minimum of 5 recent scholarly articles that relate to the concept on which you wish to focus your research. Articles must be found in reputable professional and/or scholarly journals and/or informational venues that deal with the content of the course (i.e., not blogs, Wikipedia, newspapers, etc.).
After reading the articles, select the 1 article that you wish to discuss.
Adhere precisely to the following headings and format:
- Key Term and Why You Are Interested in It (100 words minimum)
- Explanation of the Key Term (100 words minimum)
- Major Article Summary (300 words minimum)
After reading the textbook, specifically state why you are interested in conducting further research on this key term (e.g., academic curiosity, application to a current issue related to employment, or any other professional rationale). Include a substantive reason, not simply a phrase.
Provide a clear and concise overview of the essentials relevant to understanding this key term.
Using your own words, provide a clear and concise summary of the article, including the major points and conclusions.
In your own words, discuss each of the following points:
- How the cited work relates to your above explanation AND how it relates specifically to the content of the assigned module/week. This part of your thread provides evidence that you have extended your understanding of this key term beyond the textbook readings. (150 words minimum)
- How the cited work relates to the other 4 works you researched. This part of your thread provides evidence that you have refined your research key term to a coherent and specialized aspect of the key term, rather than a random selection of works on the key term. The idea here is to prove that you have focused your research and that all works cited are related in some manner to each other rather than simply a collection of the first 5 results from your Internet search. (150 words minimum)
A minimum of 5 recent scholarly articles (not textbooks, Wikipedia, or other popular reading magazines), in current APA format, must be included and must contain persistent links so others may have instant access.