Post a response to the following prompts:
- Present your research question as two or three versions, based on the different approaches you have explored that seem most appropriate to your research problem and purpose.
- Make a case for why each approach would work.
- Identify the approach you believe best fits your research question. Then, re-formulate the question based on the approach you selected.
- Describe how the approach you selected will direct the procedures you will later develop.
- Summarize your choice of theoretical framework for your prospectus. Justify how your choice aligns with your current choice of research question and approach. If they are not aligned, choose a more appropriate framework.
- Given your choice of approach, describe what data collection tools will be most appropriate to consider. Note: This is not a commitment to use all of the tools you identify; rather, it is meant to be a reflection on what is possible given your choice of approach.
- Review two of your
classmates’ responses in their unique threads. Provide feedback on each
classmate’s proposed approach and the formulation of his or her question.
Consider these questions as you develop your feedback:·
- Would you formulate the
question another way? If so, why?
What challenges do you
foresee in conducting the research using the approach your classmate has
chosen? What might she or he do differently?
make sure you address these questions when you answer the students)