Doing the follow Steps to finish the assignment ( have to write all the steps down)
- Brainstorm a set of key words that you think people might type into Google for this search. Consider other things people might type into Google that might bring up a search for this category such as genres, entertainment, travel.
- Begin typing these words into the search engine and identify 3 long-tail key words using the Google search box. The options will appear as you search.
- Use 1 of the following: Spyfu, SEM Rush, Google Keyword Planner, www.serps.com, Wordstream
- Type the keywords into the search bar to generate data for the words.
- Consider the cost, the search volume, the keyword difficulty and the logic of the word/phrase itself.
- Determine the best key words to emphasize given that the brand wants to maximize reach at the lowest possible cost. Explain your result.
- What is Audible’s current keyword strategy?Look at the tools to determine what words they buy, what ads they run and the competition on those words.