PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AS THESE ARE TWO SEPARATE ASSIGNMENT IN ONE. MUST BE DONE ON TWO SEPARATE DOCUMENTS
REQUIRED READING CHAP- 7,8,9,10,24
LINK TO BOOK – https://books.google.com/books?id=lNTsAwAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=Leadership+and+Nursing+Care+Management+5th+edition&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj9oZrcxd3bAhVD2VMKHVmfAn0Q6AEILTAB#v=onepage&q=Leadership%20and%20Nursing%20Care%20Management%205th%20edition&f=false
FIRST ASSIGNMENT -DISCUSSION POST
- Read critical thinking exercise on page 158 – staff on the oncology unit day shift.
- Cite content from your assigned readings and the literature to answer the following questions regarding the critical thinking exercise:
- What are the key issues to consider about when to delegate and assign care to this patient?
- What are the dimensions of power and conflict in this situation?
- What are the problems presented in the case?
- What are the possible solutions? Include at least 2 power and conflict resolution strategies and 2 communication techniques in your response.
- To whom and what tasks should be delegated to facilitate the patient’s progression to surgery?
- What are charge nurse Trader’s options if the staff refuse to accept the delegated tasks
- Initial Post: Minimum of two (2) total references: one (1) from required course materials (chapter 5) which is the required reading and one (1) from peer-reviewed references.
- SECONDS ASSIGNMENT-APA PAPER
- omplete Chapter 7 assigned reading.
- Read Huber’s critical thinking exercise: Nurse Olivia Witte, page 126-127.
- Cite content from your assigned reading and the literature to answer each of the seven questions at the end of the critical thinking exercise.
- Define the elements of group interaction.
- Discuss conflict management strategies and conflict resolution techniques.
- Identify strategies to manage group and team behaviors.
- Identify key definitions and theories of communication and relationship building.
- Minimum of four (4) total references: two (2) references from required course materials and two (2) peer-reviewed references. All references must be no older than five years (unless making a specific point using a seminal piece of information) ( AT LEAST 2 MUST COME FROM REQUIRED READING must include intext-citation. PAPER MUST BE ATLEAST 2.5 pages
I HAVE ATTACHED THE BOOK FOR THIS POST. WILL ALSO ATTACH THE RUBRIC FOR THE SECOND ASSIGNMENT as well as the leader ship questioner PLEASE FOLLOW EXACT RUBRIC TO COMPLETE THE PAPER.
PLAGIARISM WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. WILL BE PUT IN AN ONLINE SITE TO TEST PLAGIARISM, PLEASE FOLLOW RUBRIC OR ASSIGNMENT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED