BUYING A SNOWBOARD FROM REI SPORTING GOODS.
***THIS WILL BE BASED ON GREAT EXPERIENCE I HAD BUYING A NEW SNOWBOARD FROM A VERY KNOWLEDGABLE SALES PERSON THAT TOOK TIME TO FIT ME WITH A NEW BOARD AND BOOTS. THIS IS THE BOARD I BOUGHT
I BOUGHT IT AT REI CO-OP
Recall a recent positive sales exchange you have had as a customer. This could be as a customer in B2C sales or in business in a B2B interaction.
Complete both parts of this assignment.
Answer the following questions in a 350-word paper:
- What is the difference between B2C and B2B sales? Which is your experience?
- What were you purchasing, and where?
- How did the interaction between you and the sales person begin?
- Was there ever a point where you wanted to discontinue your interaction with the salesperson? If not, why? If so, what made you continue?
- What did the salesperson do well? Explain how.
- What could the salesperson have improved on to make it a more positive experience for you? Explain why.
- How did the transaction end?
- What did you learn from this interaction that could help make you a more effective salesperson?
Format your assignment according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines.
Reverse your role for this part of the assignment.
Describe a hypothetical situation where you are the salesperson. You may choose either a B2C or B2B scenario:
- Choose the item to be sold.
- Choose the venue (brick-and-mortar, online, and so forth).
- Describe how you would approach your customer. What communication style would you choose and why?
- Explain how you would keep your customer interested.
- Acknowledge where you might lose your customer and how to counteract this.
- Describe how you would close the sale.
Create a 6- to 8-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that describes your hypothetical situation.
- For Online and Directed Study students, these are Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations with notes.