The following is a list of prospective employees:
- A 24 year-old male who just graduated from college with $25,000 in student loan debt.
- A 33 year-old female who is a single mother with three children ages 2, 4, and 9.
- A 47 year-old male with a 40 year old wife and two children ages 14 and 17.
- A 18 year old female who just graduated from high school.
- A successful salesperson who is looking a better job.
For each prospective employee listed, select three benefits from
those discussed in this unit. Describe the reasons the employee might
prefer each of the three benefits.
Please click on the link to complete the questions.