Step 1: Select a topic to research, from the following list: spcollege.libguides.com/hottopics.
CHILD OBESITY IS MY SELECTED TOPIC!
Step 2: Use library online resources to find information on your topic. You need to have a total of *at least two* references.
BOTH REFERENCES ARE ATTACHED TO THIS QUESTION!
Step 3: You will need to find
two articles on your topic in the “Featured Viewpoints” section. Choose
one viewpoint that argues one way (for) and one viewpoint that argues
BOTH ARTICLES ARE ATTACHED TO THIS QUESTION!
Step 5: After you read the
articles you selected, write a four paragraph essay, at least 350-400
words, containing the following guidelines:
- Include an introductory paragraph with a thesis statement containing both viewpoints.
- Include one body paragraph with supporting details for one viewpoint on your select topic.
- Include one body paragraph with supporting details for the other viewpoint on your select topic.
- Include a conclusion paragraph with a final opinion.
- Use standard American-English vocabulary, spelling, and grammar. No slang, jargon, or contractions.
- Write in third person. This standard
of writing gives your paper a level of objectivity. Eliminate usage of
the following pronouns, I, me, us, you, your, my, me, our, yours, and we.
Step 6: Any information that you paraphrase or quote from your articles needs to be cited in APA format. Write a reference page using APA format.
Below are the two citations for the attached documents!
Lancet, T. (2015). Managing the tide of childhood obesity. The Lancet, 385(9986),
2434. http://linkinghub.elsevier.com.db24.linccweb.org/retrieve/pii/S0140673615611229 Retrieved from
Dean, E. (2016). Childhood obesity. Nursing Standard (2014+), 31(1),