Provide complete answers to the following two problems:
- Prepare the General Ledger journal entries for the General Fund for the Village of Bath for the year ended December 31, 2017.
- The budget was formally adopted. Estimated revenues are $3,250,000 and appropriations are estimated to be $3,204,500.
- Revenues were received in the amount of $3,256,500.
- Purchase orders were issued in the amount of $1,690,000.
- Purchase orders were filled in the amount of $1,436,500. The invoice amount was $1,443,000.
- Expenditures, not encumbered, amounted to $1,352,000. (not yet paid)
- Amounts from d and e are paid.
- The following are GASB’s fund balance classifications. Define and give an example of each: Non-spendable, Restricted, Committed, Assigned, and Unassigned.
- Submit your responses to the questions in a one- to two-page document in MSWord. Label each question clearly. For computations, please include them in a table.
- For written answers, please make sure your responses are well written.
- Follow the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA Requirements (Links to an external site.).
- The required number of pages for the assignment does not include the title page and references page.
Review the grading rubric, which can be accessed in the Module 2 folder. Reach out to your instructor if you have any questions about the assignment.