- After you have chosen your résumé format (either directly in Optimal Resume, or on your own computer using a template from Optimal Resume as a starting point), follow the steps found in the “Creating a Resume” section of this course to save a copy to your computer.
Overall, your résumé draft should adhere to the following guidelines:
- The résumé should be single-spaced
- Fonts should be between 10 and 12 point size and easily readable
- Margins should be no less than ½ inch, and no greater than one inch
- Formatting and spacing should be consistent throughout the document
- There should be no spelling, grammar or punctuation errors
- This week you will complete the work section of your resume on BIOMECHANICAL AND ENGINEERING
- Update your contact information, personal statement, and skills sections
- Complete the work section of your resume
It should be noted that every essay provided by Customdissertations.org is for research purposes. Customers are not allowed to submit the paper as it is in their universities. In case any customer misuses it, he/she will be solely responsible for it.
- Assignment Writing Service
- Do My Homework
- Essay Help Service
- Pay For Assignment
+1 (940) 305-2632