“Agile Delivery Framework”
Please respond to the following:
- Explain why there is no such thing as a “best practice,” but rather there are only good practices for a given situation for an Agile project. Include three (3) examples to support your response.
- Reworking within an Agile delivery framework can be time consuming and very costly. Explain the methods you would use to prevent this from happening: Collaborate, Be lean, Iterate, Visualize.
- Please cite resources used
- Use an Internet search engine such as www.google.com or www.bing.com to research a product of your interest. Make sure you are capable of writing a product vision statement for your intended product.
- Construct a product vision statement for the product you researched.
- Explain why it is important to have a product vision for the organization that is marketing this product.
- Explain the differences and similarities between a product vision and a project scope statement.
- In 500 words or more, provide a scenario of each being clearly used
Please cite all resources used.