Week 3 – Assignment
Global Performance Management
Week 3’s assignment builds on Week 2’s assignment (attached) and will be part of the final assignment. In Week 2, you developed the Multi-Level Talent Management Plan. Now you will take the next step by defining the Global Performance Management strategies. Finding the right balance between managing performance and formalized feedback can be a challenge, but it is basic to any Human Resource Management program.
For this assignment, you will explain the elements of global performance management and how that relates to employee relations best practices.
Specifically, you will
- Evaluate characteristics necessary to work effectively in a global market.
- Analyze how varying demographics impact the management of employee capabilities from a global perspective.
- Explain employee relations strategies, based on best practices, which overcome
- Analyze the challenges related to direct and indirect communication channels.
The Global Performance Management paper
- Must be a minimum of three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least four scholarly, peer reviewed, and/or credible sources, which includes the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center..
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.