write an essay using the steps below :
Description (and Step by Step)
Part 2 is a 1,000 – 1,200-word literature review draft that advances the current state of knowledge on your selected topic in an organized pattern. While the Part 1 Outline helped you to identify the sources’ contribution of knowledge on your research topic, frame your thesis statement, and define the key issues/sub-issues that will facilitate your organizing your literature review, the writing of the intermediate draft will extend your literature review as you more fully demonstrate the current state of knowledge surrounding your selected topic. At least six sources are required for this Intermediate Draft. Your six sources should include a combination of public and scholarly sources. The following steps will help you to further develop your Part 2 Intermediate Draft:
- Consider your purpose in writing the literature review: to demonstrate your understanding of the current state of thinking on your research topic by synthesizing various viewpoints and logically organizing information.
- In Part 2, you will aim for a clear and cohesive essay that integrates those key issues and literature details that reveal the current state of knowledge on your research topic.
- Begin with a creative title that reflects the current state of knowledge of your research topic.
- In the introduction, explain the overarching focus of your literature review and establish why your research topic being reviewed is important. Conclude your introduction with your thesis statement, the sentence or two that reveals the current state of knowledge.
- Divide the body of your literature review into the key issues and sub-issues you identified in your analysis of the current literature. As a reminder, these key issues and sub-issues represent the major themes, points, topics, important trends, intersections, and findings about which researchers agree or disagree. The key issues/sub-issues will represent an organized section of the literature review and will be used as a path for further discussion in the body of your literature review.
- Introduce each key issue/sub-issue with a topic sentence that describes the synthesis. Details that follow the topic sentence should describe the literature and include source identification and evidence in the form of examples, brief quotes, and paraphrases.
- Be sure to use clear transitions as you introduce sub-issues and sources.
- Provide source citations according to the required guidelines.
- Write a conclusion to your literature review that highlights the presented evidence and that demonstrates any possibilities for future research/action.
- Proofread your literature review.
* i will provide my final shape of the outline u send me few days ago I changed minor things and i deleted the work-cited because I’m required to have them APA citation
* i will also upload some pictures of the paragraphs structure please check them. (will send them later)
you may change the thesis if u want ( without changing the meaning)
PLEASE follow the steps above to while writing the essay.( there is 3 samples of this essay( student 2,4,5), please read it to follow the structure)