Please be mindful of the word count and double-space all of your responses.You are to meet the minimum word requirement without going over the maximum number of words requested.
- What is your chosen prompt for the literary analysis assignment?
- What text will you write about? (Full story title & Author name) How does the text connect with the prompt?
- Read the story thoroughly and answer the following. Be sure to review key terms like character, setting, and conflict before you answer:
- What is the main conflict in the story? (Write 100-150 words describing this conflict)
(Include the number and first sentence of the prompt you chose from the list of prompts. The prompt is the main paper topic, not the story itself or the guiding questions.)
- Who is/are the main character(s) in this story?
- What is the setting of this story?